Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Unknown Purpose

So, I’m noticing a distinct theme with my posts.

BE the change.

GET involved.

BELIEVE you can make a difference.

All of which is true, but man alive! I’m starting to sound like an infomercial for the Peace Corps! NOT what I’m going for.

When I did home party sales, I think I drove everyone just a little bit nutty. I really don’t want to do that to my family & friends. My sales person personality needs to give it a rest.

If you are reading this blog, I believe you are already someone who KNOWS everything I’m trying to say. You know how to make a difference and you CARE for people who don’t have it as great as many of us do – whether you know them personally or not.

So, what becomes interesting? What motivates anyone to help someone? Why do the people who care – do? On the flip side, how do the people who don’t – not?

So, what is the purpose? What is the point? I think I need a few days to mull.

However, in the next few days, if I have something to say, I will. Hashing out thoughts of my own is definitely part of the purpose.

A yoga class this morning caused me to be deeply reflective. I must continue to think long & hard on what is next to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment